This first quarter computer class is fun, the only thing I dislike about this class is that i have it second hour i wish i had it like 7th hour instead. I like the time typer's test i got really good at it. Now I'm about to leave this class and I'm kinda upset but i think I have writing next quarter and that can be good or bad, I'm going to miss this class and now i have no reason to come to 8th grade hallways anymore also makes me upset, I'm just kidding but this class has helped me expand my vocabulary after all the big words i have seen in the time typing test and this class is helped me not look at the keyboard when i type now i got to practice that on my own i will miss my teacher for in this class to Mrs. Debolt