This Memorial Day there is a new waterpark opening in Kansas City, Missouri. This waterpark is no ordinary waterpark. There is one specific waterslide that makes this waterpark so different. Jeff Henry is the co-owner of the waterpark, and the creator of Verruckt. Jeff Henry is called the 'Wizard of Water' of all the other magnificent water rides in the park. Verruck is German and it means 'insane'. Verruckt is 17 stories tall, which is taller than the Statue of Liberty and Niagra Falls! Verruckt is faster than Brazil's 'insano' that calculates 65mph. Jeff hopes that his waterslide will make it in the Guiness World Record. To get to the top of the slide they have to walk up 264 steps. Once they are at the top four people will get in and off they go! I would not like to go on this waterslide because I don't want to walk up all those stairs, and I would want to be strapped in.
| Picture From Here |
This Memorial Day there is a new waterpark opening in Kansas City, Missouri. This waterpark is no ordinary waterpark. There is one specific waterslide that makes this waterpark so different. Jeff Henry is the co-owner of the waterpark, and the creator of Verruckt. Jeff Henry is called the 'Wizard of Water' of all the other magnificent water rides in the park. Verruck is German and it means 'insane'. Verruckt is 17 stories tall, which is taller than the Statue of Liberty and Niagra Falls! Verruckt is faster than Brazil's 'insano' that calculates 65mph. Jeff hopes that his waterslide will make it in the Guiness World Record. To get to the top of the slide they have to walk up 264 steps. Once they are at the top four people will get in and off they go! I would not like to go on this waterslide because I don't want to walk up all those stairs, and I would want to be strapped in.
- The ride home from Florida was extensive.
- The water slide hurtles you down the hill into the pool.
- I am mulling over the fact that we don't have school tomorrow.
- I propelled myself to the shore.
- My dad had a radical idea to build a tree house.
- The doctor had to speculate my arm to make sure nothing was broken.
- She surpasses the idea to talk about her health.
- The light illuminates her face.
- To make the tree house my dad welded some of the wood.