I want to go to a Howarts because I really want to meet Buckbeak and Hagrid. I also really want to go there because I want to go to honeydukes. I want to also ride Buckbeak.When I get there I really want get rid of a boggart in a cabinet.When I went there I would learn how to play quidditch. I would also want to see what it felt like to be a dementor.
| Picture From Here |
I want to go to a Howarts because I really want to meet Buckbeak and Hagrid. I also really want to go there because I want to go to honeydukes. I want to also ride Buckbeak.When I get there I really want get rid of a boggart in a cabinet.When I went there I would learn how to play quidditch. I would also want to see what it felt like to be a dementor.